A Walk to Remember
What started off as thought to be the third bad night in a row turned out to be very much enjoyed.
Huan and I took a long walk from Lido to Forum to Tanglin for dinner at Spagheddies to Great World City then back to Wheelock for supper at Cedele and lastly lounging at DFS Galleria. While we're on the crazy talk about saving money on travelling fare, ha ha we actually attempted walking back to Thomson but failed after ..a short while. It was a nice change from the normal trips to town where you shop around, slack about, catch a movie, etc. The feeling was like Breakwater with Chingxz and Gen in sec3 where we talked about family, goals, future, love, school err maybe with smthg extra this time like ..Dolphin's dicks on Animal Planet. Lol.
Oh and I went back to Stnicks the other day for some TLC with the lovely juniors and of course, orange bowl.
Peeekchas!






Alright, to end off, (I'm watching Drumline now) and I think it makes band look way cool. Gdnight(:
Huan and I took a long walk from Lido to Forum to Tanglin for dinner at Spagheddies to Great World City then back to Wheelock for supper at Cedele and lastly lounging at DFS Galleria. While we're on the crazy talk about saving money on travelling fare, ha ha we actually attempted walking back to Thomson but failed after ..a short while. It was a nice change from the normal trips to town where you shop around, slack about, catch a movie, etc. The feeling was like Breakwater with Chingxz and Gen in sec3 where we talked about family, goals, future, love, school err maybe with smthg extra this time like ..Dolphin's dicks on Animal Planet. Lol.
Oh and I went back to Stnicks the other day for some TLC with the lovely juniors and of course, orange bowl.
Peeekchas!






Alright, to end off, (I'm watching Drumline now) and I think it makes band look way cool. Gdnight(:

3 Comments:
hey hubby i hope youre alright, your 13th october post worries me. :/ i miss you already, sigh sigh sigh.
- chingxz
That night was a mistake, tried to escape from ... however unsuccessfully. Ha ha. I miss you too
OMGXZXZXZZ BREAKWATER.
Post a Comment
<< Home